This is a more advanced version if my app Null Input Method
or you could
even consider it a less advanced versions of my app External Keyboard
- Hides virtual keyboard (same as Null Input Method does)
- Keysounds (off by default, enable in settings)
- Change key repeat delay and rate
- Configure a key combination to trigger Voice Input (Android 2.2+)
- App icon brings upp input method selector dialog
sole purpose for this app is to provide a cheaper and simpler
alternative for those who have a device where their keyboard layout is
already supported out-of-the-box but still want some of the tweak that
External Keyboard Helper offers (see feature list above).
Get it from Google Play.
This is app is NOT for you if...
- You have a non-US keyboard and you have a device where the non-US
keyboard only works when the built in input method is active (most
Samsung devices work this way, while Nexus devices do not). If you need
the above features then I suggest trying External Keyboard Helper.
- You have a non-US keyboard and you're device does not support it's layout. External Keyboard Helper is the app for you.
- You don't read app descriptions but still buy apps expecting them to do
stuff that they are not meant to do and then rate them badly because
they do not live up to your expectations.